Monday, August 3, 2015

Joey the Hero

August 3rd, 1985

  Strange thing, I just talked to that Teddy kid. Little dude laid some totally mental story on me, but I'm gonna check it out. He says there's some weird shit going down under the bridge, like satanic shit.  He swears up and down there's bones and ripped clothes that look like Walt's uniform. Fuck that's weird. He's got this whole story about it being connected to those murders back in '79 and probably to Sam and Rudy. I told him I'd take a look. Funny thing is when he left, I started thinking about that Crazy Charlie fucker and about what he was screaming that day. He kept saying something about demons in the trees and evil under the bridge. Maybe if I can get a few pieces of that clothing, I could show Phil and we can get the fuck out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment