Sunday, August 2, 2015

Nancy's Fear

8/2/85

  I am sure something is wrong. I know it deep down. Dave has been gone too long. He would never abandon us or this camp. I don't give a shit what Phil says about "family issues", I know Dave too well. He wouldn't do this. And I'm scared. All of the tires on the vehicles left in camp have been flat for days now. Phil said they can't be repaired and now two campers didn't check in this morning. Stevie Fellberg and that sweet Ike Hollis. They've been missing all day and the weekend is here and I don't know what to do. We can't go into town and Phil won't allow us to form a search party for them. It's like he wants them gone or something. The staff has been great keeping it together, although I think it has more to do with their fear of Phil. He freaks everyone out.
  I wouldn't say this to anyone, but I think Phil is responsible for all of this somehow. Dave, Sam and Rudy, the campers, maybe even Walt. I'm fucking scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment