Friday, August 7, 2015

Zagnuts Needs a Meal

August 7th, 1985

Man, this place is freaking me out! Dellamusa's gone, Sam, Rudy, Ike and Stevie -- it seems like everyone is disappearing! And now Phil dismissed Sonny and Amber yesterday cause he caught them porking in the kitchen and we've still got nearly a week left! How are we gonna eat?! I don't know anyone that can whip up one of Sonny's tasty recipes, especially his beef stroganoff. Worst thing is I've been here almost two months and the only things I have to show for it is a blow job from Brenda that I can't remember and a constant smell of piss on my clothes from cleaning the bathrooms. This summer hasn't turned out like I thought it would. It's been royally fucked. Man, I wish Dave was here. Phil gives me the creeps and I think he's not all there, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment