Sunday, July 19, 2015

Charles Whitford Lewis -- Hopestown Journal Reporter -- 45

July 30th, 1980

  To whom it may concern...
This letter is my last option. It's the only way I can get the truth, in its entirety, out to anyone that may be able to use it better than I. The truth, or what I believe to be the truth. For more than a year now, I have been researching the murders at Silver Bear Lake and I have come to the conclusion that Mickey Jack Fredericks did not commit them. In fact, I believe he was set up by those who did. "Those" that I speak of are unknown to me now, but I think they belong to a cult. Not Satanic, but something else. Something dark, evil. I think Fredericks knew of the cult or whatever it is. He may have even been a part of it in some capacity. I'm just not sure. The only thing I am sure of is there is a blackness in the woods by Vandez Bridge. It is something hidden. Ancient.
  I read my words and I am taken aback. This seems crazy, I admit that. Perhaps, I am crazy. The northeast section of Silver Bear Lake: the camp, the bridge...evil is there. God save us.
         -------Charles Whitford Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment