Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Nancy Knows The Score

7/14/85

  Hey babe. Things have gone from strange to way out there. And that's an understatement. Ever since Dave visited Sheriff Dansby, he's been getting weirder and weirder. Now, Phil's missing and nobody knows a fucking thing. He went into town Friday night with Sonny and he never came back. Sonny got wasted and said he last saw Phil talking with two townie girls at the bar. Sonny was brought back by some dudes the next morning and that's all he knew. Weird.
  I'm sure Phil is fine. Dave says it's not like Phil to disappear like that because he's so reliable. If you ask me, Phil got a hot date for the week and split. And I don't blame him, I could use a good balling myself. Maybe I'll lay it on thick with Dave tonight. He won't know what hit him!

No comments:

Post a Comment