Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dave Is On It

July 21st, 1985

  A presence. Something, I don't know what. It's surrounding the camp. I know that is crazy for me to think, but I believe it. Whatever it is wasn't here at the beginning, but it's arrived. We had the bonfire last night and...everything seemed...I don't even want to say it. I watched some of the campers and staff dancing. It started innocently, then became disturbing. Some of the campers were gyrating with each other. I found some of the staff having sex again, but it was different this time. Tina was involved. I found her and Sonny and Matt. I asked them about it today and none of them had any recollection of it. They said they were drunk and blacked out. I've never met anyone that fucked in a threeway and didn't remember it. The worst part is that all of the strange shit began when Phil showed up. Just out of nowhere. He apologized and said he had a family emergency to take care of. What am I going to say? I've known him for too long. I can't tell him to fuck off. We've got nearly another month here and I need all the help I can get. I guess the first thing will be to help me find the rest of my hungover staff. I don't know where Rudy, Sam and Zagnuts are. Probably laying half-naked in the dirt.
  With everything that happened last night, I have to keep everyone under my watch. Especially, Phil. It's good to have him back, but...something's different with him. Something in the eyes. DH

No comments:

Post a Comment