Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dave and Crazy Charlie

July 15th, 1985

  Monday evening and no sign of Phil. I gave him the weekend and he still hasn't shown up. Am I worried? Does a bear shit in the woods? I'm not sure, but it makes me think. If I didn't let Dansby fill my head with all of that Crazy Charlie Lewis stuff, I might not be on edge. But now that I know the details about those murders back in '79 and Charlie's slip into madness, I'm not sure what to think. I've done my best to keep the story from the staff. I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do.
  I hope Phil didn't have some type of run-in with Crazy Charlie. Jesus, listen to me...acting like a spooked camper. Maybe Nancy's right. I probably didn't know Phil as well as I thought and he just found some townie chick to bunk up with for the rest of the summer. I just paid the guy on Friday, it makes some sense. Hell, I don't know if I blame him that much.
  No more town trips for anyone. DH

No comments:

Post a Comment