Monday, July 27, 2015

Sarah's Love

July 27th, 1985

Dear Mom,
  I have to tell you something. I think I might love Jimmy Barnes! I know I'm only 12, but that doesn't mean I can't love. Mom, he's so funny and talented. Mr. Tay is really impressed with him, too. He broke down in rehearsal today. It was our first run-through and after Jimmy's death scene(he plays Mozart), Mr. Tay began crying and said he was so happy with the play and that Jimmy had just broken his heart during that scene. Then Mr. Tay started singing Rainbow Connection and dancing with everyone. It was really fun.
  I hope to see Jimmy during the school year. He goes to Alvindale, so he must not live too far away from us! Thank you for sending me here, it's been the best summer ever! I love you.
                           Love,
                              Sarah xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment